Wednesday, February 23, 2011


WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
THESE ARE THE………

                        Lord’s guidance
-        As God’s creation I’m also weak. There are many problems that I encounter as human being. But because of God who always there to streghtens me, I face all the challenges that I encounter. I feel happy and glad everytime I feel that I’m not alone. I feel that God is always there for me and always on my side. I believe that any kind of problems that I encounter as long as God is there for me I will be strong.

Family

-        My family is the precious gift that God given to me. Second to God they are the one who also strengthens me. I feel happy everytime I saw them happy eventhough we encounter lots of problems specially financial problems.
 
Friends
-        They are my clown everytime I feel sad. They are my 2nd family. I love them as my brother and sister.
 
Achievements
-        I’m happy everytime I receive achivements. I feel that I make my family proud to me and I really like it.
 
My Special Someone
-        I love to be on his side. I feel happy everytime we share happy moments with each other.

HINDRANCES:

REJECTION- I don’t want to be neglected with somebody
PROBLEMS- Specially financial problem, this things makes me down.
EXPECTATION-  I don’t want somebody to pressure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment